We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Charlotte is one of the most popular types of baking, as it allows a large number of interpretations. Here are the main types of charlotte with apples, those that are popular in modern cuisine:
- Charlotte from a simple, ordinary biscuit dough with which apples are poured;
- Charlotte from dough, which is prepared on soda and sour cream;
- apple charlotte, which is made without flour, its place is occupied by semolina with kefir;
- Charlotte diet, with bran, oatmeal or whole grain flour;
- Charlotte cake, with a maximum amount of muffin and additives in the form of raisins, honey, candied fruits and other sweets;
- Charlotte with apples without baking;
- Charlotte according to old recipes, from pieces of stale bread.
In addition to the classic apple filling, cottage cheese is often put in charlotte, and then it gets the name of cottage cheese.
Among all these options, the so-called royal charlotte stands apart. It is based on an old recipe, bread. However, the novelty is that instead of stale bread, a freshly baked biscuit roll is used, and this makes the baking step unnecessary. King charlotte is curd, but there are no apples in it. They can be used as a filling for rolls, as well as for decorating a pie.
Charlotte royal, apple with cottage cheese
For greater elegance and beauty, the dish is decorated with berries or fruits.
- 2 sponge rolls with apple jam;
- sour cream, ½ kg;
- cottage cheese - 250 g;
- 0.1 kg of sugar;
- cream, 200 ml;
- gelatin - 7 g.
- hard apple - 1 pc;
- syrup from water and sugar at the rate of 1: 1.
- Dissolve the gelatin by throwing a little sugar into the water. Slowly warm this mixture until the dissolution of all components is complete. Cool.
- Put sugar, cream, cottage cheese and sour cream in a mixer, whisk. In the process of whipping, we supplement the contents with a gelatin mixture.
- We cut the biscuit rolls with transverse layers, spread the bottom and sides of the deep bowl with them. Put tight.
- We fill the internal cavity with the curd mass, spread exactly the remaining slices of the roll on top. We place the bowl in the refrigerator for 1½ hours, for cooling and hardening.
- We clean the apple, remove the core and cut into thin slices. Having boiled the syrup, we cook apple slices in it until transparent, but not longer. When they cool, they are obtained as varnished.
- Having taken the frozen charlotte out of the refrigerator, gently topple it over to the dish. We spread apple "petals" arbitrarily, some craftswomen build roses or daisies from them.
Charlotte in the oven
Recipes for baking charlotte in the oven are offered the most. This is understandable, because it is the oven that guarantees the high growth of the pie and even baking. And the smell of fresh pastries floating around the apartment cannot be expressed in words. Pies in the oven, including charlotte, are magnificent and beautiful.
Charlotte with apples and cottage cheese on pastry without eggs
- white flour - 1 tbsp .;
- 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
- ½ tsp food soda;
- milk or sour cream;
- kefir - 1/3 st .;
- citric acid - 1 pinch;
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 0.1 kg of butter;
- 3-4 apples.
- For the dough, melt the butter, then let it cool. We extinguish the soda in kefir, mix with oil, gradually mix the flour. We get a dough that resembles a shortbread. It is not liquid, it is easily molded by hand. Having rolled it into a bun, we put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cooking curd filling. Kneading the cottage cheese with a fork, add vanillin, sugar and citric acid. We soften the filling with sour cream or milk, mix thoroughly, until smooth.
- Apples, removing seeds and peel, cut into thin semicircles.
- We take a detachable form with high straight sides, grease the entire inner surface with oil, put the same form from the dough from the inside that is set by the baking dish. The dough is well formed by hands, so we flatten it, covering the bottom, and then build thin walls from it, pressing them to the sides of the form.
- We fill the inner cavity: first comes a layer of apples, followed by a curd filling. On top of the apples we beautifully lay out in circles, the edges of the sides of the dough are bent inward.
- We bake the pie for 25 minutes at 200 ° C.
Charlotte is high, ruddy, crumbly, with a pleasant acidity.
Among the recipes of charlotte in recent years, many dietary ones have appeared. This is understandable: you need to maintain a figure, but you still want something tasty. Consider a couple of options for charlotte, as close as possible to a healthy diet.
Diet charlotte with apples and oat bran curd
- 2 chicken eggs;
- fat-free cottage cheese - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cinnamon powder - 1 tsp;
- oat bran - 4 tbsp. l .;
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp. l starch.
- Set the cinnamon and apple aside, mix the remaining components and give them time to brew.
- Cut the apples thinner, take the silicone form and spread the bottom with apple slices. Nothing to be lubricated. After laying apples, sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Pour the real dough from above, place the form in the oven for 20 minutes. The temperature should be kept at 180 ° C.
Diet Charlotte with apples and cottage cheese on squirrels
- baking soda - ½ tsp;
- whole grain flour - 250 g;
- 4 apples
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- 3 protein from chicken eggs;
- starch - 25 g;
- honey - 60 g.
- Beat whites. Combine cottage cheese with soda, vanilla and starch in a bowl, gently mix whipped whites.
- Cut apples into slices. Pour the dough into the mold, and place apple slices on top of it.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- If you have a slow cooker, then pour out the dough and lay out the apples in the bowl. Then turn on the "Baking" and set the time to 45 minutes.
Charlotte in a slow cooker
By the way, charlotte in a slow cooker turns out no worse than in the oven. Moreover, many housewives who have tried both the one and the other claim that curd charlotte in a multicooker is delicious: tenderness itself!
So why not try making charlotte in a slow cooker? It will not burn there and will not stop, it will be perfectly baked and it will turn out magnificent and tasty.
Charlotte apple in a slow cooker, with cottage cheese and syrup
- fresh cottage cheese - ½ kg;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 3 tbsp. l decoys;
- sweet apples - 4-5 pcs.;
- 2 eggs;
- 5 tbsp. l white flour;
- sugar, equally for dough and for syrup - only 300 g;
- 50 g butter for cream syrup;
- Cook the syrup by mixing sugar with water and butter and heating the mixture to a boil.
- We clear the apples of seeds and peel, cut into slices. We place them immediately in the bowl, just pre-grease the bottom with butter. Pour apples in syrup.
- We collect cottage cheese, eggs, semolina, sugar, sour cream, flour and salt in a blender. Turning on the blender, we achieve uniformity of the curd mixture, then spread the dough on top of the apples.
- On top we level everything, turn on the “Baking” for 60 minutes. At the end, after the beep, we are not in a hurry to open it, but let the charlotte have enough time to cool inside. Then put it on a dish and serve.
Charlotte in a slow cooker apple, with curd filling
- cottage cheese with a fat content of 9% - 400 g;
- 4-5 apples;
- sugar, distribute 2 tbsp. between dough and cottage cheese filling;
- flour - ½ tbsp .;
- 50 g butter;
- 5 eggs;
- sour cream with a fat content of 15% - 100 g;
- starch - 1½ tbsp. l
- Take 3 eggs, separate the yolks from them. Put the yolks in the cottage cheese, pour in the sugar and stir well. After that, add starch and add sour cream, knead again.
- Separately, whip the whites with sugar, we achieve the state of a white foam. We introduce this foam, gently mixing, into the mass of cottage cheese, yolks and sour cream - we have the curd filling.
- Beat the remaining 2 eggs with sugar, add flour, we get biscuit dough.
- We clean the apples, cut into beautiful slices. We spread them in one layer on the bottom of the multicooker, pre-lubricated, and pour half of the dough on top. Then we spread the remaining apples, on them - the curd filling, carefully leveling. Fill the dough on top again to the remainder.
- We set the "Baking" mode, the time is 1 hour.
Charlotte in a slow cooker (video)
Cottage cheese goes well with apples. And in that case, if the curd dough is simply made, and in another, when the curd forms a separate layer, acting as an independent filling. And most importantly, it is extremely easy to cook such cottage cheese charlotte with apples, regardless of whether you use a slow cooker or a modern oven for baking.