We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Any person who at least once tried to fight excess weight through self-restraints in the diet (in other words, went on a rigid diet) knows how hard and difficult it is: to refuse your favorite foods, constantly feel hunger, try to run past the shelves in the markets with forbidden foods ...
Meanwhile, there are dishes that allow you to get rid of extra pounds and centimeters, and at the same time feel completely full, and the body receives full nutrients.
Of course, we are talking about casseroles. They are suitable for diets and baby food, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For those who fast, there are lean casseroles.
Secrets of Diet Casseroles
This dish is simply created to dispel the prejudice that diet foods are tasteless. They are very tasty! There are simply certain tricks and subtleties that you need to know for those who decide to include casseroles in their diet.
The very first is calorie content often depends not on the products, but on the type of cooking. Fried foods are much calorie baked.
The second is meat. Of course, for weight loss you need to abandon all smoked meats, fatty ham, fatty meat in general. But lean meat can be safely added to casseroles. The best dietary meat is chicken.
Spice and spices will add piquancy and piquancy to diet casseroles. In addition to the traditional black pepper, you can add:
- coriander and others.
A few words about sugar. Find him a substitute. But if you decide to assign this mission to dried fruits - remember how many calories are in them: for example, 100 grams of raisins contains 264 kilocalories. For comparison: 263 calories in the same amount of minced pork.
If you want something sweet, make a cottage cheese casserole with apples and a little honey. Although it is slightly more caloric than dried fruits, it will need very little in order for the curd to become sweetish.
Cottage cheese as the basis: cooking casserole with cottage cheese in the oven
For diet casseroles, cottage cheese needs low-fat.
For our dish you will need:
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- half a cup of oatmeal (made from cereal using a coffee grinder);
- one large sweet and sour apple;
- 2 tablespoons of the most non-greasy sour cream;
- as much honey.
Regarding honey: it is different, and counterfeit honey is also not uncommon. There are many ways to check honey for authenticity, from simple folk methods to high-precision laboratory tests. To check if sugar was added to our product, just put a little honey in a glass of weak tea. If there is no sugar in honey, the tea will darken, but remain transparent. The presence of sugar will be indicated by the clouding of the tea with the same color.
So, cook the casserole:
- We need a homogeneous cottage cheese without lumps, so we wipe it through a sieve twice. Then it turns out magnificent and saturated with oxygen. Passing through a meat grinder, on the contrary, makes it look like a plasticine mass.
- On a coffee grinder, grind flakes (but not from bags for instant cereals), add them to the curd. There are yolks and sour cream, well mixed with honey. The whites are whipped separately in the foam and also introduced into the cottage cheese.
- The apple needs to be washed, peeled from it, cut out the middle and cut into thin plates. By the way, apple peel does not have to be thrown away, you can eat it, it contains many useful substances, in particular, pectin. And we cut it off only because in the casserole it will become harsh.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, lightly sprinkle with breadcrumbs and spread the cottage cheese. Sliced apple on top. The oven must be heated to 200 ° C and put the casserole there for 30 minutes.
Vegetable to help: casserole with cauliflower, sweet pepper and tomatoes
Cottage cheese casseroles can also be made with vegetables - for example, low-calorie casserole with cauliflower, sweet pepper and tomatoes.
For this dish you need to take:
- 250 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- medium onion;
- 2 medium tomatoes;
- 4 small cauliflower inflorescences;
- one bell pepper;
- large clove of garlic;
- Rub the cottage cheese thoroughly and add diced onions, peppers and tomatoes, slightly boiled and chopped cabbage (it should crunch a little on the teeth). You can add spices.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about half an hour. This casserole has a unique delicate taste, very few calories and a lot of useful substances.
Casserole with zucchini, cabbage and tomatoes
You can make vegetable diet casseroles without cottage cheese.
- 2 young zucchini or zucchini;
- a small head of cauliflower;
- one bell pepper;
- 2 tomatoes;
- young carrot;
- 2 eggs;
- half a glass of nonfat milk.
- We clean the vegetables, cut the carrots into thin slices, zucchini slices along, the rest into cubes. Cabbage is lightly blanched and chopped too. Mix all the vegetables except the zucchini.
- In a greased form, lay out the vegetable mixture and zucchini in layers, which should cover the casserole with the last layer. Shake the eggs with milk until a homogeneous mass is obtained and fill the mixture with vegetables in a mold. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake for half an hour.
Lenten and delicious casserole
During fasting, the diet of believers is very limited, but the monastery cuisines are rich in excellent recipes for lean casseroles, which are not only tasty, but also saturate a person and give him enough strength for everyday work.
The simplest recipe for lean casseroles for fasting is potato with mushrooms. For him you need:
- 6 potatoes;
- 300 g of mushrooms.
If you take dry mushrooms, keep in mind that after soaking their weight will increase at least 10 times, that is, you just need to take 30 g of such mushrooms.
- Potatoes need to be peeled, boiled in salted water and crushed, without adding any milk or oil.
- Mushrooms are cut finely.
- In pottery, crushed potatoes and mushrooms are laid out in layers, ending with potatoes.
- Baked at 180 ° C for 20 minutes. Here is such minimalism, only two products and a little salt.
Such a strict casserole can also be suitable for people with food allergies, whose list of products allowed for consumption is very small.
Chicken, potato and onion casserole with mushrooms
There is no diet that can prevent a woman from eating some chicken meat. So feel free to get started!
Take for this dish:
- 3 potatoes;
- chicken breast;
- large onion;
- 4-5 medium champignons;
- some vegetable oil for frying and greasing.
- First, boil the breast, let it cool, then pass through the meat grinder. Alternatively, you can just chop finely.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices for gratin.
- We cut the mushrooms and onions into cubes, first fry the onions in a frying pan, and when it is almost transparent - add the mushrooms literally for a couple of minutes and fry, stirring.
- We transfer this mixture from the pan to the dishes with chopped chicken meat, mix, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out the potatoes and the mixture with meat in layers, finishing with potatoes, which we pour with the remaining oil. Bake at 180 ° C for about an hour.
All diet casseroles, except for sweet ones, can be served with fresh chopped herbs.
Low-calorie chicken and cabbage casserole (video)