We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many get upset when circumstances force them to go on a diet. It is even more difficult when doctors prescribe a diet, and it is rigid and categorical. It’s hard to give up your favorite foods. But there are ways to get around the prohibitions without breaking them. Diet curd casserole is an excellent confirmation of this. This dish is not only tasty, but also beneficial. It is included in diets with different numbers, but also included in the diet of almost all athletes. Below we consider five recipes for this beloved dish that can be cooked both in a slow cooker and in the oven. It should be noted that almost all recipes involve the use of low-fat cottage cheese.
Sugar-free cottage cheese, dried apricots and raisin casserole
- low-fat cottage cheese - a pound;
- chicken egg - if large - five pieces are enough;
- sweetener of any one and a half tablespoons;
- dried fruits - as you like more: more - less regulate yourself;
- baking powder - a bag.
- Separate the protein and yolk in separate containers.
- Beat the protein in a lush foam with sweetener.
- Knead a homogeneous mass of yolks, grated cottage cheese, dried fruits and baking powder steamed in advance in warm water.
- Gently pour the protein foam into the resulting mass, knead and carefully transfer to the prepared form.
- Cooking cottage cheese casseroles is done in an oven at a temperature of two hundred degrees. Cooking time - half an hour.
This is probably the simplest of all casserole recipes. It is good for those who attend fitness, strictly watching their figure.
This recipe can be slightly supplemented and cooked in a slow cooker. In addition to what is listed above, you must take:
- vanilla sugar - a five-gram sachet;
- premium wheat flour - a glass with a slide;
- cane sugar - a glass (in total). You can take a sweetener, but with cane sugar it tastes better;
- sea salt - half a teaspoon. Again: you can take simple salt, but, believe me, sea salt has its own unique flavor.
- Cooking in baking mode for 50 minutes.
- At the end of the allotted time, hold in the heating mode for twenty minutes.
Be sure to cool your creation - otherwise it just falls apart under a knife.
Cottage cheese diet casserole with herbs and cheese
- low-fat cottage cheese - three hundred grams;
- chicken egg: large - two, small - three;
- baking powder - a five-gram bag;
- cheese (low in calories) - one hundred grams;
- bran - two tablespoons;
- chopped dill very finely (to taste).
- Release the eggs into the prepared container, beat thoroughly with a whisk, introduce them into the pre-ground cottage cheese and knead until smooth - the mass should be perfectly smooth.
- Pour baking powder into the prepared mass, then put finely grated cheese, bran and chopped greens there.
- Gently pour the resulting mass into a silicone mold. If there is no silicone, a metal one is suitable, the bottom of which must be greased with oil and sprinkled with white bread crumbs. Cooking a casserole: one hundred ninety-five degrees forty-five minutes.
Cottage cheese and vegetable casserole
- white onion - one medium-sized onion;
- fat-free cottage cheese - a glass with a slide;
- fresh tomatoes - one, medium size;
- cauliflower inflorescences - four to five pieces;
- sweet pepper - one small;
- egg white;
- bran - one tablespoon;
- olive oil;
- spices, garlic - to taste (you can not add at all - the casserole will still turn out delicious).
- Passion the onion in olive oil. Transfer to a bowl.
- Grind the cottage cheese, beat the protein into a thick foam.
- In a bowl with onions add tomatoes, cut into small slices.
- Add vegetables, garlic, boiled in salted water, (crush with the flat side of a knife and chop finely), grated cottage cheese and whipped protein foam until thick.
- Add spices - as you see fit.
- For baking, take silicone or any form and cook in the oven for thirty-five minutes at one hundred and eighty degrees.
The resulting dish is low-calorie, tasty - a real find for losing weight.
Cottage Cheese Casserole
- low-calorie cottage cheese - a pound;
- chicken egg: large - two, medium - three;
- oatmeal flakes, ground to a state of flour - an incomplete glass;
- Antonovka - one apple, medium size;
- sour cream with the lowest percentage of fat content;
- cane sugar or sweetener - two tablespoons.
- Mix the egg yolks to a homogeneous absolutely smooth consistency with oatmeal and grated curd.
- Beat whites simultaneously with granulated sugar in a thick foam.
- Prepared apple (without peel and seeds) cut into thin slices or slices.
- Carefully combine the curd and protein mass.
- Place the resulting dough in a form sprinkled with white bread crumbs.
- Spread the sliced apple on the surface and sprinkle with cane sugar or sweetener.
- Cooking at a hundred and ninety degrees for half an hour.
The number of kcal is also small, the balance is maintained, so there is nothing to worry about.
Cottage cheese and yogurt casserole with fruits
- Fat-free cottage cheese - three hundred grams.
- Natural yogurt - fifty grams.
- Chicken egg .
- The banana is ripe.
- Pear soft varieties.
- Peel a banana and mash it in a blender.
- Then add cottage cheese, egg and yogurt to the banana. Punch all components in a blender to a uniform state.
- Add pear peeled from skin and seeds to the curd mass.
- Move the finished dough into a mold smeared with butter (if the mold is made of metal, you need to not only grease it with butter, but also sprinkle with white bread crumbs).
- Cooking in the oven takes forty-five minutes at one hundred eighty-five degrees.
You can cook a casserole in the microwave. The process will take about five minutes at 800 watts (be sure to cook under the lid, otherwise you will then have to clean the walls of your microwave for a long time).
Cottage cheese casserole without flour
- fat-free cottage cheese - half a kilo;
- chicken egg - three large;
- cane sugar or sweetener - a little less than a glass;
- semolina - half a glass.
- Mix semolina in the most thorough way with eggs and set aside for swelling.
- While the semolina is infused, punch skimmed cottage cheese in a blender or rub through a sieve if the blender is not on the farm. The mass should be perfectly smooth.
- Then, combine all the components, knead with a fork, then put in a blender and punch for two minutes.
- Preparation: for forty-five minutes at one hundred ninety-five degrees.
Very good cottage cheese casseroles, cooked according to different recipes, if you eat them with maple syrup. Previously exotic product can now be found in almost all supermarkets at an affordable cost. A three hundred gram bottle costs about a hundred rubles.
Cottage cheese and carrot casserole
- cottage cheese - a glass with a slide;
- chicken egg - one large;
- sweetener or cane sugar - one tablespoon;
- raisins, walnuts - to taste;
- cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom, salt - to taste.
- Mix the egg, sugar, salt and spices well.
- Grate the carrots on a fine grater and add to the mixture of eggs and spices. To add the cottage cheese there.
- Knead all ingredients into a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- The baking process takes half an hour in an oven at 180 ° C.
Dietary cottage cheese casserole without flour and sugar (video)
The high protein content, which is quite easily absorbed, makes dietary cottage cheese casseroles an excellent winner in hunger, which does not overload the body with calories. Think - what else can be added to the casserole: sweet, fruit, vegetable, each of them is exclusively the fruit of your rich imagination. Create, experiment, turn on the imagination, and the result will be another table decoration, in today's case - a cottage cheese casserole.