We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The popularity of potato casseroles with cheese is hard to overestimate. Indeed, from simple and affordable products you can create a wide variety of dishes for all occasions.
A simple but very tasty casserole consists of only three components - potatoes, cheese and onions. Cooking is simple; products can be found in any kitchen.
The easiest casserole option (with onions, potatoes and cheese)
What products will be required:
- peeled potatoes - 650 g;
- onions - 120 g;
- grated cheese - 180 g;
- egg - 2 pcs.;
- milk - 180 ml;
- breadcrumbs for breading;
How to cook:
- Grind potatoes with a chopping grater.
- Cut the onion into half rings, crush a little until the juice appears.
- Prepare the fill: mix eggs with milk and spices, beat a little.
- Grease the form with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Sliced potatoes overlap, spread onion on top, add the fill, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes, temperature - 210 degrees.
The dish goes well with vegetables and sour cream.
Onions can be replaced with leeks or shallots, which will make the dish more original.
Baked dishes are called gratin in French cuisine.
To make classic potato gratin, you will need the following ingredients:
- peeled potato tubers - 4 pcs.;
- vegetable oil - 45 ml;
- low-fat cream - 420 ml;
- grated cheddar cheese - 430 g;
- garlic - 40 g;
- nutmeg and other spices.
How to cook:
- Cut potatoes and garlic into slices no more than 4 mm thick.
- Mix cream with garlic, nutmeg, salt and other favorite spices. If desired, you can add 50 g of cheese. Bring the mixture to a boil, immediately remove from heat.
- Grease the baking dish with grease, rub with garlic.
- Put the potatoes in the form of fish scales, pouring plenty of cream sauce.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the casserole, sprinkle with grated cheese, send to bake for another 7 minutes.
Cook the dish at a not very high temperature. At the end, set the maximum temperature to get a golden crust.
The secret of this dish is in the finest sliced potatoes and a large number of layers. A feature of the dish is the presence of a golden brown crust.
Potato casseroles with various additives
In potato casseroles with cheese, you can add meat, sausages, fish, all kinds of vegetables.
Potato casserole recipe with curd sauce and garlic
This dish successfully combines the 2 most popular types of casseroles - cottage cheese and potato.
- potatoes - 730 g;
- low-fat cottage cheese - 165 g;
- grated processed cheese - 175 g;
- milk -115 ml;
- liquid sour cream - 125 ml;
- eggs - 2 pcs.;
- garlic - 25 g;
How to cook:
- Boil potatoes in a peel, cool, peel, cut into slices.
- Grate the roasting pan with garlic and oil. Put the potatoes.
- Divide eggs into proteins and yolks. Combine the yolks with cottage cheese, sour cream and milk, add spices, cheese.
- Beat whites in a lush foam, add to the yolks, mix.
- Pour over the potatoes with the sauce and send to the oven for 10 minutes.
When serving, garnish with fresh herbs.
Cream cheese can be replaced with mozzarella or feta cheese.
Potato casserole with mushrooms
The classic combination of potatoes with mushrooms is successfully complemented by cheese and creamy sauce.
- boiled potatoes in a peel - 520 g;
- liquid cream - 155 ml;
- chopped garlic - 30 g;
- onion - 120 g
- grated hard cheese - 110 g;
- mozzarella - 210 g;
- mushrooms - 175 g;
- hot peppers, fresh rosemary, seasonings, salt, oil.
Stages of preparation:
- Cut the pepper into small pieces, mix with garlic, fry for 2 minutes in a hot frying pan with oil.
- Add rosemary, chopped onions and mushrooms, bring to readiness.
- Remove the peel from the potatoes, cut into circles.
- Mix the egg, hard cheese and cream. Leave a little cheese for the top layer of the casserole.
- Put mushrooms, mozzarella slices, potatoes in a roasting pan. Pour all the sauce, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for half an hour at 180 degrees.
The bachelor is bachelor.
A feature of the dish is the method of preparation. This casserole is cooked in a frying pan, you can cook it quickly, even novice cooks can cope with the task.
- peeled potatoes - 530 g;
- soft cheese - 115 g;
- hunting sausages - 220 g;
- pitted olives - 75 g;
- vegetable oil - 25 ml;
- spices, salt.
- Grate potatoes on a Korean carrot grater, mix with salt and spices.
- Crumble cheese, cut into rings sausages and olives.
- Grease the pan with butter, put half of the potato mass, spread cheese, sausages and olives, cover with the remaining potatoes. Tamp a little.
- Cover the pan, cook over medium-high heat.
- After 12 minutes, gently turn the casserole onto a dish, grease the pan again with oil, put the dish unroasted side down.
Serve hot by pouring sour cream.
The best spices for potato casseroles are black and white pepper, nutmeg, coriander, curry.
Potato casserole with cheese in a slow cooker
To save time, casserole can be cooked in a slow cooker.
- peeled potatoes - 0.7 kg;
- ripe tomatoes - 370 g;
- liquid sour cream - 45 ml;
- grated cheese -135 g;
- spices and salt.
How to cook:
- Cut potatoes and tomatoes into medium-sized slices. Spread evenly on the bottom of the bowl, put part of the potatoes ribbed.
- Put the tomatoes in the next layer.
- For the sauce, mix the grated cheese with the egg, sour cream and a little salt. Stir, pour vegetables.
- Set the "Baking" mode. Cook for 40 minutes.
Potato casserole with cheese and sausages
Potato casseroles - a simple and satisfying dish. For cooking, you can use any kind of cheese in various ways - add to the sauce, mashed potatoes, sprinkle on top or use as a separate layer. The main thing is not to be afraid to experiment.