We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bananas are the most common tropical fruit. There are few people on earth who do not like them. However, these fruits have a short shelf life. After the purchase, they turn black after a couple of days and become less appetizing. So that bananas do not disappear in vain, you can cook delicious pastries from them. In this article you will find very tasty and simple recipes.
To prepare the test you will need:
- wheat flour - 300 g;
- kefir - 250 ml;
- icing sugar - 200 g;
- a pair of bananas;
- butter - 40 g;
- a handful of walnuts;
- 0.5 tsp soda.
- First, take a banana and soften it with a fork (do not use a blender). It is best to use an overripe banana, it is much easier to chop. Add to it icing sugar, mix well with a banana.
- Pour kefir or any other dairy product.
- Melt the butter and add it to the cooked mixture.
- We chop the nuts. Walnuts give a unique taste and aroma, so it is better to leave them in pieces, without breaking into crumbs.
- Sift the flour, gradually add to the banana mixture. It is better to sift the flour several times: thanks to this, the dough will be light and magnificent.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the finished dough. Mix.
- We prepare the molds.
- We spread the dough according to the molds and put in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Approximate time for readiness is 40 minutes.
- Such pies will have a pleasant smell and unique taste of bananas. Be sure to try it!
Special muffins are sold for muffins. They can be tin, reusable and paper, disposable. It is better to use disposable ones, they do not need to be washed and muffins will not stick to them due to frequent use. It is better to grease the molds with butter, it will give a pleasant and delicate aftertaste.
Unrealistic Banana Taten
For the filling you will need:
- oil - 60 g;
- powdered sugar or sugar - 130 g;
Ingredients for the dough:
- wheat flour - 250 g;
- butter - 130 g;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs.;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- any yogurt - 150 g;
- baking powder for the dough;
- Sifted flour is mixed with baking powder and salt.
- Next, we make the liquid part of the dough: butter, yogurt, egg and sugar.
- Add flour to this mixture a little. Stir well. It’s best to mix everything with your hands: the blender and mixer only spoil the dough - it may not rise with intensive beating.
- Knead the dough well, it should not stick to your hands. The prepared dough is placed in a bag and put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Cooking caramel. It is better to immediately choose a baking dish in which you need to pour sugar, add oil. Then you need to put it in a slightly preheated oven so that the mixture melts. Remove from the oven, put whole bananas. This should be done quickly, since sugar instantly hardens. If you add ginger or nutmeg to the sugar mixture, you can get deliciously fragrant pastries.
- We take out the dough, roll it out and put it on bananas, level it well.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees and bake all 40 minutes.
- After cooking, put the pie on a plate with bananas up. Enjoy your meal!
Banana cookies: a quick recipe
Banana cookies turn out so that you just lick your fingers!
For the test you will need:
- Chicken eggs (yolks) - 2-3 pcs.;
- butter or margarine for lubrication;
- puff pastry bought at a store.
How to cook:
- Cut the finished dough into several parts.
- Pre-cut bananas lay out a few pieces on each piece.
- You can roll it, you can make it like dumplings - at your discretion.
- Grease each billet on top with yolk to give a golden color.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter or margarine and put to bake.
- Ready-made cookies are very tasty and fragrant, bon appetit!
Banana Cake with Walnut and Yogurt
Ingredients for the dough:
- butter - 5 tbsp. l .;
- cow's milk - 250 ml;
- wheat flour - 100 g;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- chicken eggs - 5 pcs.
- butter - 20 g;
- sugar - 60 g;
- cream with the highest fat content - 150 ml;
- any yogurt (best banana) - 350 ml;
- sugar - 70 g;
- cream cheese - 250 g.
For the preparation of pancakes, milk is often used. But kefir pancakes are much tastier and softer. Give it a try!
- The dough is prepared as for pancakes, only butter is added to it instead of vegetable, as well as whipped banana. Beat best in a blender, as the dough should be uniform and without lumps.
- After making the dough, close the bowl with a lid and refrigerate for 1.5-2 hours.
- During this time, you can cook the filling. Beat the cheese thoroughly, add yogurt, sugar and vanilla. Beat well again to make an airy mixture.
- Glaze is also prepared simply. Cream with sugar is whipped, then all this is brought to a boil and cooked on low heat for 15 minutes. Do not forget to stir, so as not to burn.
- Cool the finished glaze, add vanilla and nuts.
- When everything is ready, you can bake pancakes. It is best to grease the pan with butter, but a little so that the pancakes do not turn out greasy.
- Cool fried pancakes. Each pancake is well smeared with yogurt filling, and pour glaze on top.
Cottage cheese and banana casserole: a step by step recipe
For the test:
- butter - 30 g;
- flour - 70 g;
- icing sugar - 60 g;
- fat cream - 150 ml;
- half a kilogram of cottage cheese;
- 4 eggs
- Beat eggs with sugar until frothy, pour in the cream and beat again.
- Sift the sifted flour little by little into the mixture and knead well.
- Add cottage cheese. It is better that it was a curd mass: it is softer and without lumps.
- Crush the bananas and add to the dough, mix.
- Grease the mold with butter and pour dough into it.
- Preheat the oven and put the mold in it. The approximate cooking time is 50 minutes. Each oven has a different look: look at the crust, it should acquire a golden color.
- When the cake is ready, remove it from the oven, cool.
To make the pastries better behind the mold, place it in cold water or on a wet towel.
Slow Cooker Banana Cheesecake
- any tasty cookie - 300 g;
- oil - 100 g;
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- chicken eggs - 4 pcs.;
- sour cream - 300 g;
- icing sugar - half a glass;
- lemon juice.
- Grind the cookies. Add the melted butter there, mix.
- We grease the bowl of the multicooker with oil, pour the dough into it, put it in the refrigerator.
- We take bananas, chop them well, add lemon juice, cottage cheese, sour cream, chicken eggs, powdered sugar. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the finished stuffing onto the dough, set to cook in the "Baking" mode. Cooking time depends on the multicooker and its functions.
When everything is ready, do not rush to get the cheesecake out of the slow cooker, it is better to let it cool down there.
Funky Banana Cake (video)
Here are just some banana baking recipes. You can come up with something of your own. In any case, it will turn out very tasty, because bananas can not spoil anything, but on the contrary will give a taste and a pleasant smell. Be sure to delight your friends and family with such a dessert!