We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There is no mistress in the world who would not like to impress guests with pastries. Traditional "grandmother" pies require a long preparation process. Significantly faster dough is prepared without yeast. The only required ingredient is flour, all the rest are completely replaceable. As for yeast, it is quite possible to do without them. People with diseases of the stomach will enjoy more baking without yeast.
Cakes made without yeast will lose nothing either in taste or in splendor. For people with high acidity, there is another nice side to this option, if you use a ready-made baking powder instead of soda with vinegar.
Cottage cheese dough for fried pies
Proportion of products:
- 3 eggs;
- ½ cup granulated sugar is an approximate value, because cottage cheese can be not only fresh, but also very acidic;
- a pound of natural fat cottage cheese;
- 2 cups premium wheat flour with a high gluten content;
- a baking powder bag for 1 kg of dough;
- a pinch of salt.
Dough of this kind is used for small fried sweet cakes. For baking in the oven, it can be used in the preparation of cheesecakes.
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla.
- Cottage cheese is introduced into the resulting mass.
- Dry flour is mixed with baking powder. It is necessary to avoid direct contact of the baking powder with salt, otherwise puffy pies will not work.
- Flour is mixed with the total mass. After thoroughly mixing the dough, salt is added. You can only feel the readiness of the dough by kneading it manually, so that the last stage of its preparation occurs on the surface of the table, generously sprinkled with flour. The dough should begin to “puff” and stick to the surface. The consistency does not have to be cool.
When planning the preparation of closed pies, it must be remembered that the curd dough does not have good plasticity. Based on this, it is divided into small balls. Stuffing in such a pie is dosed with a teaspoon.
Sour cream dough
- half a liter of sour cream with a fat content of 10-15%;
- 3 eggs;
- a pound of flour;
- sugar and salt vary depending on the choice of filling;
- 2 g of baking powder.
For sweet cakes, you can use vanillin. For salty - potato, vegetable, meat filling this is undesirable.
Nuances of cooking:
- Cooking is done using manual kneading. At the initial stage of mixing eggs, sugar and adding sour cream, you can use a blender, a mixer in the mode of mixing products. Any dough, except biscuit, does not tolerate whipping.
- Sour cream can easily be replaced with kefir.
- To prepare small fried pies, the mass is divided into small balls, slightly rolled out on a table sprinkled with flour. The size of the pies that do not lose shape when baked is 7-8 cm in length, 4-5 in width.
This type is used to make pizza baked in the oven. Dough for pizza and other types of open pies should not be cool. It should be easily distributed over the surface of the pan with a spoon, and preferably a wooden spatula.
The interaction of the product with the metal may affect the "airiness" of the future cake.
Dough without yeast in milk
Yeast-free dough must necessarily be based on fats of animal origin. For large pies, the shape of which is given by a frying pan or other container for baking, the dough uses a different density.
- milk - 200 g;
- flour - 500 g;
- margarine - 100 g;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- 3 egg yolks;
- 1 tsp salt and sugar;
- half tsp soda (extinguish with vinegar).
Nuances of cooking:
- The easiest way is to drive flour into milk. But do not make the dough cool. It is milk dough that is less porous. It is used in baking small pies inside the oven.
- To make milk dough light, just like in the yeast version, butter or margarine is used. The peculiarity of the introduction of margarine and butter is that they should not be melted. Oil and margarine soften at room temperature.
- Flour and other ingredients are pressed into a piece of margarine or butter with your hands on the table until a uniform mass is obtained.
- To give the mixture the necessary strength, it is placed in the refrigerator for half an hour. Then give some time to brew. For baking rich buns one kneading with butter is enough, as for simple pies.
Puff pastry dough
Proportional ratio of products:
- 2 cups of flour;
- half a glass of warm milk;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 packs of creamy margarine;
Nuances of cooking:
- Preparation of dough for puff pastries, envelopes, croissants takes place in several stages. The more it should delaminate, the more half-hour aging steps in the refrigerator will be required. After mixing 2-3 cups of flour, 2 eggs, ½ cup of milk, a pinch of salt, finely chopped frozen creamy margarine should be rolled into the dough with a rolling pin.
- After closing the dough in a plastic container, place in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- After that, cut the margarine again and use a rolling pin to roll it several times and put it back in the freezer. It is not necessary to freeze the dough, the mode of the freezer No. 1 is enough. Shock freezing may be required only after the conclusion of the last stage of the introduction of margarine in the dough, if it is not used immediately.
Thawing once, the product must be put into action.
This option is used not only for baking puff pastries, pies, but is the basis of Napoleon cake.
A distinctive feature of the test for pasties is its density. This result is achieved quite simply.
Flour for pasties is not bred with cold water or slightly warmed milk, but with a liquid heated to 40-45⁰C. Boiling water, milk and even warmed light beer are used. In combination with meat filling, where half the weight is given to chopped onions, the dough on beer will make the baking spicy.
- 3 cups flour;
- a glass of beer (water or milk);
- 1 egg
- The flour is kneaded on a hot liquid.
- An egg is added to the slightly cooled flour mass, mixed.
- The dough is plastic, but elastic, which complicates its rolling.
Dough on kefir and soda for pies
As you can see, preparing various versions of the test is not at all difficult. The main thing is to observe the proportions of products and not be afraid to experiment. The secrets presented in this article will allow you to make the dough simply incredible.