We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The heat from the oven and the delicious smell of home baking is a special atmosphere of warmth and comfort, especially on a cold winter evening; you can never buy it anywhere, even for the biggest money. If children will help you in preparing a delicious dish, soiled with flour from head to toe - a fun evening with your family is guaranteed!
Plain cheese pie
Come to cooking with a creative mood, and a simple recipe will be a work of art.
Products required for the recipe:
- three hundred grams of hard cheese (you can take several varieties);
- two hundred milliliters of cream (22%);
- one hundred and fifty grams of ordinary butter;
- four medium-sized eggs (if large, take three);
- one glass of flour + one tablespoon for mixing with cheese;
- three tablespoons of thick kefir or sour cream;
- half a teaspoon of salt.
- Pull the butter out of the refrigerator in advance so that it warms up to room temperature (or heat it for several seconds in the microwave). Grate it with a glass of flour.
- Stir in sour cream and the required amount of salt.
- Knead the dough thoroughly from all the ingredients and put it in the refrigerator for a short while.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater. Stir it with one tablespoon of flour.
- Beat eggs well with cream, add a little salt and add a small amount of ground pepper.
- Get the finished dough out of the refrigerator and use a rolling pin to roll it into a circle that will be several centimeters larger in diameter than the baking dish.
- Put the rolled out dough into a mold, make low sides.
- Put the mixture from the cheese into a mold, smoothly smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees and bake the cake for about forty minutes.
If you have the desire and opportunity, you can add not only greens to the mixture of cheese and eggs, but also ham or sausage, as well as other products to your taste. Fantasy to help you!
Tasty cheese and cottage cheese pie
For the test:
- a quarter kilogram of wheat flour;
- the same amount of cottage cheese (it is advisable to take homemade);
- one hundred and fifty grams of butter;
- one chicken egg;
- one teaspoon of sugar;
- the same amount of baking powder for the dough.
- two hundred grams of hard cheese;
- fifty grams of cottage cheese;
- a pair of garlic cloves;
- one chicken egg;
- one tablespoon of sour cream;
- one egg yolk.
- Grate cheese on any grater. Mix it with cottage cheese, intended for filling.
- Add the egg, sour cream and garlic. If desired, you can also add your favorite type of greenery.
- Mix the dough and baking powder and sift through a sieve. Put sugar there.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve.
- Gently mix the cottage cheese and the mixture obtained above.
- Beat the egg and stir until smooth.
- In the resulting mixture put butter (it should be at room temperature), knead the dough and immediately roll it into a ball.
- Divide the dough into a couple of parts, one of which should be larger than the other.
- A smaller part should be rolled out into a cake half a centimeter thick and put it on a baking dish or a greased baking sheet.
- Put the stuffing prepared in advance on the dough and carefully level it.
- Roll out that part of the dough, which is larger, with a rolling pin into the same thickness layer and cover the filling with it on top, and wrap the edges under the lower layer.
- It is necessary to pierce cooked pastries over the entire surface with a fork for uniform browning.
- Mix the beaten yolk with a tablespoon of boiled water and grease the future cake on top.
- Bake in the oven at two hundred degrees.
The finished cake must be allowed to cool, not removed immediately from the mold.
Delicious cheese and potato pie
To prepare a shortcrust pastry you must:
- one hundred and fifty grams of flour;
- one hundred grams of margarine or butter (room temperature);
- the same amount of processed cheese.
For the filling you need to take:
- a pound of potatoes;
- a quarter kilogram of young goat cheese;
- thirty to fifty grams of margarine or butter;
- six chicken eggs;
- five tablespoons of milk;
- take salt and pepper to your liking.
Pie preparation steps:
- Flour must be mixed with a pair of a pinch of salt.
- Stir in soft butter and cream cheese, previously grated on a fine grater.
- Knead the dough thoroughly and remove for half an hour in a cold place or just in the refrigerator. After time, get it out, knead again and put it back into the cold. So you need to repeat a couple of times.
- While the dough is “infused”, the potatoes need to be boiled in their uniforms, allowed to cool and only then crushed.
- Add mashed butter and warmed milk to mashed potatoes. To stir thoroughly.
- Cut the cream cheese into thin plates.
- Beat four eggs a little and with cheese plates put in mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly again.
- Lubricate the baking dish (preferably detachable) with butter.
- Put the finished dough into a mold and level it so that small sides (about three centimeters high) are formed.
- You need to pierce the dough over the entire area with a fork.
- Lay out and smooth the filling on the dough.
- Smear the surface of the filling with two beaten eggs.
- Put the cake in a preheated oven and bake for about one hour (look at the readiness of the cake).
Ready cake can be decorated with greens.
The cooking is simple, and the taste will pleasantly surprise you. The main thing is to be patient.
List of required products:
- two hundred grams of flour;
- fifty grams of butter (margarine can be used);
- a quarter kilo of pork;
- one medium-sized onion;
- three large potatoes (you can take four small ones);
- a pinch of salt;
- as much ground pepper.
Preparation takes one hour, but you need to bake only half an hour.
First, let's do the test:
- Sift the necessary amount of flour into a deep bowl
- We drive in the eggs and margarine (butter), after rubbing it on a coarse grater. Stir until smooth. So that the dough does not "melt" you need to mix the products quite quickly. A fully finished dough should be smooth and not stick to your hands.
- To form a ball from the dough, wrap it with cling film (if one is not at hand, you can put it in a bag oiled with sunflower oil), put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
While the dough is cooling, work on the filling:
- Peel and chop the onions and potatoes into large pieces.
- Pork is also cut into pieces.
- Pass all the ingredients through a meat grinder or blender (if you wish, you can chop it very finely).
- Pull the dough out of the refrigerator and roll it into a thin layer (2-3 millimeters thick).
- Put the finished stuffing in the middle of the circles, carefully pinch the edges of each pie.
- Pre-cover the baking sheet with baking paper, carefully place the formed pies on it.
- Put in the oven preheated to one hundred and eighty degrees for half an hour.
The table can be served with lettuce or any vegetable dish. Friends and relatives lick their fingers!
Plain shortbread cookies
It doesn’t take much time or effort to make shortbread cookies.
- two and a half cups of flour;
- three yolks;
- three hundred grams of butter;
- a glass of granulated sugar;
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- faceted glass of ground walnuts;
- a pinch of salt.
For the test, it is necessary to use butter not cold, but at room temperature, this must be taken care of in advance. Experts categorically do not recommend melting it in the microwave at high temperature.
- Sift flour through a sieve, mix with soda and put on a table, forming a slide, in which it is necessary to make a deepening.
- Grind the butter with sugar, adding the yolks one at a time, mix thoroughly. Add salt to taste.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the flour well.
- Hands quickly mix everything and form a lump.
- Place the dough in a cold place or refrigerator for a maximum of half an hour
- When time has passed, get it and roll it into a layer, the thickness of which does not exceed three to four millimeters. Experts recommend holding hands under a stream of cold water before rolling.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out future cookies.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with flour and place future cookies on it.
- Lubricate the product with beaten egg and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Place in an oven warmed up to two hundred degrees and bake until fully cooked.
The dough can be baked with one cake on a baking sheet, and only then cut into small pieces. But when choosing this type of baking, you need to pierce the dough in some places throughout the cake.
Shortcrust pastry apple pie (video)
Have you noticed that all recipes are simple? But using them, you can pleasantly surprise your family, friends and relatives! Enjoy your meal!