We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Often poorly prepared dough can spoil not only holiday baking, but also the mood for a long time. To avoid this, you need to choose the right recipe, quality products. Of course, you can avoid trouble by going to the nearest store, but after all, baking will turn out much more appetizing and tastier if all the processes are done on their own. If you follow the walkthrough accurately and diligently, a successful result on the table in the form of fragrant pies, buns and cheesecakes is guaranteed.
Since the ingredients are the simplest, you can even make delicious pies or rolls in fasting. You can put any filling: sweet, and cabbage or meat - there is already room for your imagination, there is no way to spoil the fresh dough.
- 12 g of dry yeast;
- 5 g of salt;
- 900 g of wheat flour (depending on quality, more may be needed);
- 240 ml of sunflower oil;
- 80 g of sugar;
- 550 ml of water (mineral water is possible).
- Heat the water a little and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Pour a few glasses of flour at the same time. Stir until the lumps completely disappear, set aside in heat.
- When the dough is fermented, add the ingredients that remain, knead a soft, uniform dough. You can start forming any baking items in the oven.
Plain yeast dough
A very simple recipe.
- 270 g of flour;
- 80 g of vegetable oil;
- 5 g of soda;
- 120 ml of kefir (can be replaced with sour milk);
- 30 g of sugar;
- 50 ml of milk;
- 14 g of dry yeast.
- Make a couple. To do this, in a small container, combine flour, sugar, warmed milk and yeast. Send to heat.
- Mix kefir, soda, salt, vegetable oil. Grind.
- Combine both masses and knead a tight dough.
- Set to approach until it increases several times.
Figures from this test do not spread out on a baking sheet, always remain magnificent, high.
A super solution for those who consider preparing a dough at home a difficult and difficult task. Using once a simple recipe, now every weekend you can indulge yourself and household fragrant goodies.
- 750 g of flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 9 g dry yeast;
- 220 g margarine;
- 6 g of salt;
- 40 g of sugar;
- 270 ml of milk.
- In a small stewpan with a wide bottom, dissolve sugar and margarine on a low heat in milk. Cool the milk a little.
- Beat eggs separately and pour in a thin stream into a warm milk mixture, stirring the mass with a whisk.
- In a container that you use to knead the dough, put flour and yeast. Pour in the egg and milk mixture and knead the dough until it begins to lag behind the walls of the dishes.
- Close tightly and refrigerate for 50 minutes. If it is not possible to refrigerate in the refrigerator, you can simply put it in a cool place.
Cutting of the finished product should occur immediately after the mass is suitable twice.
Filo dough (exhaust)
- 110 ml of vegetable oil;
- 13 g of salt;
- 480 g flour;
- 90 g butter;
- 260 ml of water.
- Stir flour with salt, pour vegetable oil into this mixture, mix water and spoon thoroughly.
- Dough on the board without adding more flour.
- Wrap in polyethylene, checking for leaks.
- Dip in a container of warm water. Get it in half an hour.
- Divided into small round pieces. With your hands, stretch them into thin layers without resorting to rolling pin.
- Sprinkle each layer with melted oil and lay one on one.
- You can begin to form pies or rolls.
The option is perfect for baked pies, rolls and even pizza.
- 1 liter of mineral water;
- 950 g flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 10 g of salt;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 130 ml of water;
- 90 g of yeast (pressed).
- Dissolve the yeast in plain water.
- Beat salt, eggs, sugar with a whisk. In the yeast, which has already fermented, stir the egg mixture until smooth.
- Pour mineral water into the mixture and mix well.
- Pour flour in small portions, kneading the dough well with your hands after each addition.
- Better to rise is better in a water bath.
It must rise at least three times, only then you can make simple pies, beautiful buns or other products.
Milk Dough For Buns
This recipe always makes delicious buns. This is confirmed by numerous reviews of the hostesses.
To prepare it, first you need to take the following ingredients:
- 350 finely ground wheat flour;
- 75 grams of granulated sugar;
- Butter 72 percent fat in the amount of 75 grams. If desired, it can be replaced with the same amount of margarine;
- Pasteurized milk 2.5% fat - 100 grams;
- One egg;
- 250 grams of regular yeast;
- Half a teaspoon of table salt;
- Vanillin according to taste preferences, but not more than 10 grams.
The preparation of this test should be carried out strictly in the following sequence:
- Preliminary sifting of wheat flour.
- Take a saucepan and pour all the milk there.
- Dissolve yeast in milk. To do this, put this mixture in a warm room.
- After that, add salt and sugar, vanillin and butter to the pan. Preliminary, the oil should be melted in a water bath.
- After that, add the same egg, which is previously whipped.
- While mixing these ingredients, slowly add flour there too.
- Now it will be necessary to knead the dough. Then it is covered with a towel and put in a warm place.
After a while, it will come up and be ready for use.
Beer dough "Drowned"
A wonderful recipe for lovers of pastries from puff pastry, because these are the structured goodies that are obtained if you start with beer. If after making pies or rolls a lot of dough remains, you can freeze it in the refrigerator: it will not lose its properties, it will remain the same light and magnificent.
- 10 g of salt;
- 210 g margarine;
- 260 ml of beer;
- 700 g of flour (premium).
- Margarine to cool well. Rub it with your fingers into small crumbs on the board along with flour.
- Pour in beer, knead a good tough dough.
- Wrap the dough hermetically with polyethylene, send it to a bucket of cold water. After half an hour, you can get out and sculpt pies.
You can already understand from the name itself that it will take a little time to prepare the dough. This is a find for those who do not like to bother with pastries for a long time, and experienced housewives will certainly take it into account because of the ease of preparation.
- 40 g of sugar;
- 6 g of salt;
- 30 ml of sunflower oil;
- 530 ml of milk;
- 970 g of flour;
- 11 g of yeast (dry).
- Mix all the ingredients. There is no difference in the order in which they are added; the dough will turn out magnificent anyway.
- Add flour to the dough and knead until it begins to lag behind the hands.
- Fold in a plastic bag or wrap with cling film.
- Put in the cold, best in the refrigerator.
In just two hours, you can start working on pies.
This dough is prepared very quickly and it does not need a lot of ingredients. At the same time, buns with excellent taste are obtained from it and can become an adornment of any table.
It is necessary to take the following components:
- One cup of kefir fat content of 2.5 percent;
- Vegetable oil - half a cup. Both refined and unrefined oils can be used;
- Dry yeast - one sachet;
- Salt - 15 grams;
- Sugar - 15 grams;
- Three glasses of plain flour.
We cook in the following order:
- Initially, we mix kefir with sunflower oil.
- Now this mixture is slightly heated over a fire.
- Now we combine sugar and salt. Add flour and yeast there.
- Mixing these components, add in small portions to them a mixture of kefir and oil.
- We knead the dough. Now he must be left alone for half an hour.
The dough "Knead and forgot"
The peculiarity of this test is that after its preparation it goes to the refrigerator, you can use it even the next day.
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 15 g of salt;
- 65 g of sugar;
- bag of dry yeast;
- 320 ml of kefir;
- 850 g of flour;
- vanillin (if the products are sweet).
- Dissolve yeast with sugar in heated kefir. Leave to ferment.
- Add eggs and butter to the dough, add salt and vanilla.
- Knead the dough, gradually adding flour. It should not stick to hands.
- Put the bowl of dough in the refrigerator, covering with a film or a lid.
The perfect pie dough
Most often, the recipe is used to make pies with meat or vegetable filling. Awesome taste!
- 23 g of salt;
- 30 g cane sugar;
- 90 ml of rapeseed oil;
- 310 ml of serum;
- 7 g of yeast (dry);
- 140 g semolina;
- 410 g of wheat flour;
- 60 g - whole grain;
- 110 g - corn.
- Combine dry yeast with wheat flour.
- Pour the serum into the mixture. Thoroughly stir with a spatula.
- Add all other ingredients, except whole grain flour: it will be needed when the dough is rolled.
- Knead your hands a lush, dense structured dough, leave to approach.
- Sprinkle the board with whole grain flour, lay out the dough, roll out, cut circles, sculpt the product. Wait a bit and send to bake, do not forget to grease with an egg.
Fast yeast-free dough (video)
By adopting one of these recipes, you can cook delicious pastries almost every day. Ease of preparation will certainly make pies or rolls a frequent guest in your home. Put a little effort and effort, and your dough will certainly be the most delicious and amazing. Come up with your own filling options, try something new, and simple recipes will help to realize your culinary fantasies.