We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious and healthy tomatoes have long occupied pride of place in gardeners' beds. The tomato variety Citrus Garden became the work of a large agricultural company Aelita. Thanks to its positive qualities, the plant has found its admirers throughout the country.
General information about the variety
In the south of Russia, vegetable growers successfully grow tomatoes in open soil; the temperate climate requires the use of film shelters and greenhouses. Technical characteristics and description of the tomato:
- Late ripening, the harvest is obtained 4 months after the first shoots;
- Carp variety;
- The height of the bush reaches two meters;
- Sprawling bush;
- Good yield, up to 2.5 kilograms of fruits from a bush, up to 2.5 kilograms of fruits from a bush;
- Not susceptible to most diseases of the nightshade family;
- Transportation is possible;
- Long-term storage possible.
The plant shows a decent harvest in different regions of Russia. The fruits are distinguished by:
- Oval shape;
- Bright lemon yellow color;
- Small size, within 90 grams;
- Sweet taste with slight sourness.
Ripe berry has a number of positive qualities and has universal application. Consumer reviews confirm the possibility of pickling and preserving tomatoes. The fruits are suitable for fresh consumption, drying and decoration of the festive table.
The seedling method will help to get a high yield. To obtain strong seedlings, you should:
- Use a universal soil for tomatoes;
- Mandatory maintenance of the room temperature at least 22 degrees;
- Timely watering;
- Provide daylight for the sprouts, at least 16 hours.
IMPORTANT! Before sowing, it is necessary to harden the seedlings.
The plant is unpretentious to care for. A not dense planting is preferable; no more than three plants should be placed on 1 square meter of land. Decent results are achieved by following simple rules of agricultural technology:
- Weekly watering in the evening;
- Feeding with complex mineral fertilizer, up to 10 times per season;
- Loosening the soil;
- Tying, preferably using synthetic fabric;
- Installation of supports.
Good day! For vitamin lovers, I advise you to grow Citrus Garden tomatoes. The fruits are distinguished by a sweet taste, attractive appearance, and a high content of nutrients. In growing, the tomato is not whimsical. It is imperative to tie it to the trellis and install supports, otherwise the brushes simply will not withstand the mass of the fruit. The variety is suitable for dietary and baby food. At 1.5 years old, my grandson ate tomatoes with pleasure, there were no allergic reactions. I recommend to all gardeners!
Nadezhda Karpova, 45 years old.
For tomato lovers, I recommend the Citrus Garden variety! The plant has shown a decent harvest in the northwest region. A high greenhouse is definitely needed, the height of the bush reaches two meters. In general, it is enough to follow the simple rules of agricultural technology, treats feeding well and requires tying up. From one bush, about 2 kilograms of tomatoes turned out. The berry is distinguished by its beautiful appearance, bright yellow color and good taste. Suitable for harvesting, fresh consumption, drying. I advise!
Valentina Sergeeva, 56 years old.