We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fans of hot snacks make preparations of hot pepper in tomato for the winter. It is not difficult to prepare this dish, however, despite this, you still need to familiarize yourself with the recommendations for creating such a preservation.
Features of cooking hot peppers in tomato for the winter
To preserve pepper in tomato juice correctly, you need to figure out the main features of creating this dish in advance.
Features include the following:
- to make the twisted tomato juice thinner, it is recommended to cook it from juicy varieties of tomatoes;
- use fresh vegetables for spinning, without traces of decay and dark spots on the surface;
- spicy food must be preserved in a sterile glass container;
- the canned dish is stored in the refrigerator or cellar.
Any recipe for a dish starts with a list of ingredients. To create acute preservation, you will need the following products:
- Pepper. When choosing a pepper, pay attention to its variety. Experts advise using the Dungan look, as it is best suited for canning.
- Tomatoes. For the preparation of the blank, juicy varieties of tomatoes are used. You can use fresh tomato juice instead of tomatoes.
- Ground pepper. It is used to make the preparation more flavorful.
- Salt. So that the preservation is not fresh, 80-100 grams of salt is added to it.
Selection and preparation of products
All the ingredients selected for creating the dish must be prepared in advance.
First, you need to wash each peppercorn from dirt and get rid of the stalks, as they negatively affect the taste of the dish. Then they start preparing the tomatoes. They are also pre-washed in water, soaked and peeled.
Then tomato fruits are passed through a meat grinder to obtain a thick mixture. If you don't have a meat grinder, you can grind the tomatoes in a blender.
How to prepare a container?
Peppers should be preserved in prepared and sterilized glass containers.
There are various ways to decontaminate cans, but steam sterilization is considered the most popular. First, a wooden board is placed on the bottom of the pan, after which jars are placed on top.
Then the container is filled with water and placed on the stove to boil. The procedure should take about twenty minutes. Then the sterilized container is taken out and dried.
Step by step cooking process
The creation of spicy preservation from pepper is carried out in several sequential stages:
- Cooking pepper. Each fruit is washed, cut into 2-3 pieces. Then the seeds are removed from the inside of the vegetable, after which it is fried in a pan in oil.
- Cooking tomato juice. The liquid mixture is boiled 1-2 times, mixed with salt and black pepper. A pinch of sugar is added if necessary.
- Canning. Fried peppers are placed in jars, poured with tomato juice and canned.
How to store the finished product correctly?
For long-term storage of canned food, it is better to use a cool cellar. Also, the workpiece can be stored in the refrigerator or on the balcony in winter.
Bitter pepper is often used for winter harvesting in tomato. To make a dish, you need to familiarize yourself with the necessary ingredients and a step-by-step recipe.