We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ferrets are not so common as pets, but there are still many who like to keep such unusual pets. The appearance of the animal combines the features of an otter, weasel and a rodent. These animals are very mobile, playful, sociable. In addition, they can be trained in commands like any dog. That is why the nickname for a ferret not only emphasizes the individuality of the baby, but also allows you to educate and train your pet. The choice of nicknames is very large.
Name by color
One of the signs that express the individuality of a pet is the appearance of the pet, its color. It is this characteristic that often becomes the main guideline in the search for a suitable nickname. After all, the color of the coat is the first thing that catches your eye when you look at a pet.
There are the following colors for domestic ferrets:
- Albino. This animal has white fur and a pink nose, and its eyes can range from red to pink.
- White. The base color is combined with a dark iris.
- The black. The eyes are dark, with a white undercoat.
- Black sable. The hair is dark brown or ashy, starting from the nose and ending with the tail. There is a cream to creamy undercoat, and the eye shade ranges from black to dark brown.
- Blaze. Color options are different. A common feature is the presence of a solid strip of rich white color, which begins in the area between the eyes, runs along the back of the head and ends at the neck. Also these ferrets have “mittens” and white markings on the chest.
- Champagne. Light brown coat, cream or golden undercoat, dark eyes.
- Chocolate. Brown fur with white or light undercoat.
- Cinnamon. The coat is brown with an admixture of red, there is a yellowish undercoat.
- Cinnamon. The color of the coat resembles cinnamon. The tail and paws are reddish-brown, the nose is pink, the eyes are burgundy or black.
The uniqueness of the owner of white fur will be emphasized by such names as:
- Alba (from the word "albino");
The black animal can be called like this:
An excellent nickname for a sable ferret is Sable.
For the owner of a chocolate color, nicknames are well suited:
- Coffee shops;
Another common way to find the right name for your baby is to use the month or season of birth as a basis. According to astrologers, the nickname affects the character of the animal and the characteristics of its behavior in adulthood. They also argue that ferrets born in a given month will definitely acquire the character of people born under the same zodiac sign.
Popular names given to animals according to the season of their birth:
- Julius (Julia);
- August (Augustine);
A great way to highlight your pet's personality is to name it according to your personality traits and behaviors. This option assumes one condition - the nickname of the animal is given a few days or weeks after birth. After all, it takes time to study the temper of the baby, his manners, habits.
If the ferret is energetic, friendly, then a funny name, like the following, will suit him:
Character features are emphasized by nicknames:
The choice according to this principle is determined by the pet's gastronomic preferences, external resemblance to a particular vegetable or fruit in shape and color.
Nickname options are varied:
- Papaya (green rind and bright orange pulp)
- Mango (red-green fruit with orange pulp)
- Fig (fruits have different colors - from yellow to black and blue);
- Apple (apple);
- Melon (melon);
- Berry (berry);
- Guava (small green fruits);
- Eggplant (deep purple color).
How to name a ferret girl
The choice of a cool nickname for a girl often becomes a difficult task for the owners of a cute animal.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
It is important that the name sounds beautiful, not too long, difficult to pronounce.
In such a case, a rich imagination is a constant assistant, but not everyone is its happy owners. If you can't come up with anything, you can use a ready-made list of nicknames for fluffy pets.
Here are some good options:
Nicknames for boys
To decide on a nickname for a male, it is better to focus on his habits or external features (color, bizarre pattern, markings). Popular nicknames for boys include:
Just as people have common names for women and men, so there are nicknames for animals that are equally suitable for girls and boys.
Among the universal nicknames for ferrets are:
What is the best not to name
When choosing a name for a pet ferret, it is better to refuse the following options:
- Name your pet in the same way as a loved one (friend, family member).
- Give a name to a young animal after the previous pet.
- Coming up with a new nickname for an adult ferret, which has already been named by its former owners.
- Give different names to the same pet.
It is not difficult to give a suitable nickname to a pet, including a ferret. The main thing is to be able to discern unique features in a pet and show a little imagination.